huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

deborah WHY AM I NOT INVITED TO READ THY BLOGGG????

i just spent a few days studying this stupid sociology module and when i finally mustered the courage to look at the mock mcq questions, the first question i saw was:

when walking with guide dog users, where do you walk with regards to the dog?

ha???????? no link!!!! there's a lecture on blindness but absolutely nothing on guide dogs i swear!

nice things that happened today:

I discovered that the mcdonalds here SELL MILKSHAKES!!!!!!!! i love vanilla milkshakes!

I bought my ball dress- it's from asos, not sure if it'll fit me but it's so pretty! it's blue and strapless and babydollish and has a bejewelled bust ill put a pic up when it arrives. expensive though 65 pounds :((((

sale shopping's not been massive but i got a few things that i admired before the sale started. like things i look at and that make me feel sad because they're too expensive. i love the sales here, the nice things do go on sale!! and got nice necklaces from accessorize =) must. wear. them. i have a very bad habit of not wearing the accessories i buy. usually buy them cause they're pretty but toss them into my drawer after awhile. BAAADDDD.

hsiwen's been entertaining me (: am going to watch flatliners now. after getting supper from my fridge hehehehhehehee!! ok bye!

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home