huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pleasantly Surprised

Today didn't turn out as bad as I expected. Even though both trainings got canceled, I managed to catch up with Shuj and XP. I haven't done that in a long while and I really enjoyed it! It felt like the old times where we would hang out after or before trainings. Man, I miss those days, it seems so long ago. I'm glad we got the chance, though. I feel happy now (: Can't wait to catch up with everyone. I also got a text from a good friend whom I haven't seen for a while. So nice to finally get to catch up with everyone (:

This is why I love the holidays: time for friends and for myself. Walking back alone today for the first time in ages felt somewhat peaceful. I know it sounds strange but it's been quite a while since I've had proper time to myself and it felt good. Perhaps we all need some alone time from time to time.

The holidays are just getting better (: I can't believe it's Christmas already! Merry Christmas everyone!

Mar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home