huayshan and marianne

Sunday, December 27, 2009

me me me me and me.

i just have to say that despite my grumpiness about being alone most of the time i'm mighty pleased that i'm capable of making myself happy without the help of anyone else. not that i don't need my dear darling friends *waves for dear darling friends to come back!!!* . it's just that i like being able to live peacefully on my own without having to rely on constant emotional support from anyone else. *heeeeeeeeeeeeee* =)

tmr hsi wen's coming over for 4 days. she's my oldham hall/ijtp junior. she's super studious so i'm hoping we'll motivate each other to work, whoopee!

i have conquered the snow,and mastered the art of running when the temperature is below zero. solution: earmuffs+tshirt+long-sleeved top+hoodie+leggings+shorts+gloves. i feel like i'm in a hello kitty costume but it keeps me warm!

BBBBYYYEEEE!!!

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home