huayshan and marianne

Friday, January 01, 2010

Nope, not a birthday post.

First off, I'm not 21 yet. it's still 4pm here, i'm still 20! NYEHHH 1st jan 89 people who are in singapore/malaysia. hahhahaha.

but since i'm here, quick shoutout to zuyim and yunsong(if they ever see this) HAPPY birthday!! the two people i know who are also born on 1st jan.

Anyway, I'm here cause I just heard something that bewildered me. Don't know if I want to laugh or cry.

See, I've never thought of myself as someone people gossiped about. I'm pretty passive, I'm not hot enough to make people jealous of me(don't you realise that hot people have a stamp on their forehead saying Hi, gossip about me, will ya?) and I'm pretty polite most of the time so aside from the occasional omg huayshan did *insert stupid deed* and the one-off thing that happened in Sec 2 in Oldham Hall, where I actually was the hottest girl in hall (long story but i know, poor deprived people!!) I don't think many people gossip about me.

.
.
.

or do you?do you? hmmm...

dont think so.

so I have this mauritian friend here that i like a lot and she seemed to like me too i rmb her texting me a lot last year and always looking very pleased to see me. And all the sudden this year she became strangely isolated from me, and I was quite confused I must say heh but I just thought I must be imagining things so I stayed away for a bit and you know..gave her her space. But long story short, I just heard that she's uh staying away from me cause her sister recently got attached to someone who apparently used to fancy me(after seeing me twice!!??) and the dude must have been badmouthing me cause when i saw her again and tried to talk to her abt it she dao-ed me and sped away at an impressive speed considering how slippery the roads are now.

O.M.G.

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home