huayshan and marianne

Thursday, April 22, 2010

NO GO SCHOOL NO DO WORK.

if there's one thing i've learnt from the past 2 weeks of studying, it's this:

NO GO SCHOOL
NO DO WORK.

this does not apply if someone is in the house with me.

but like i said...

NO GO SCHOOL
NO DO WORK.

ARGHHH huayshan do some work after this!!! ok i shall.

but i'll entertain everyone for a bit first.

I'm bored. So..............

IF I HAD....

1) Stayed in Malaysia to study

I would be studying in a Malaysian/ Australian university doing anything but what i'm doing now. why? cause i'ld probably break down from the stress of staying with my parents and I'ld probably lack the confidence cause my parents would probably have forbidden me from having a decent social life. I shudder at the thought of not going to my precious sg!!

2) Joined a performing arts cca instead of badminton

I would be more graceful, and I would be a hell lot fatter. and maybe shorter.

3) Not changed my mind about VJ and went on to TJ

I may not have gotten the grades I got, cause Mr Ho was the only reason why I got an A for Lit and I may not be as happy as I was in VJ and we all know unhappiness leads to bad grades. Yes it does. And bad grades=different course.

4) Chose ODAC over kayak

I would have gone through less trauma and I would have been happier I think.. less stress. And of course I would have been friends with a different group of people. But I would not have gotten to known peiying, ruiyi, puiyee and eunice better and that's a thought that makes me shudder too. I hope nobody from kayak sees this cause i'm showing favouritism but I've gone thru things with these 4 that have made our friendships unique and strong.

5) Chosen to do literature instead

I would fail and die. Cause fact is I like it but I'm no good at it compared to people out there. So I would probably fail and end up jobless. Thank you. I've learnt that science is where I belong. It's the one thing that my brain can understand well.

6) Were a boy

um.. i'ld be awesome.. i mean c'mon, people have told me I look like guys that are super goodlooking (i am not even joking, i swear that lots of ppl say i look like guys they know who are hot) and I will dress nicely and be nice to girls. Thank you.

7) Had chosen to spend this time studying.......

I'ld be feeling a lot better about myself right now. HAHAHAA

okay lah time's up.

ta-rah!

huayshan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home