huayshan and marianne

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Summertime!

Summer's finally here so I can finally relax. Somewhat.

Exams were okay but maybe I could've done more for some papers. At least it's out of the way for now. My exams were really spread out this year, which was quite strange because I'm used to having back to backs. It wasn't really a good thing in some ways because procrastination sets in and it sucks when everyone else is done while you are still slogging away. Either way, at least it's over.

Now that it's summer, I've finally got off my lazy ass to revamp my room! With some help, of course. I'm finally adding in my long awaited sofa, where I can sit to read a book, relax or use the laptop in comfort. I found an amazing two seater from Ikea and it's coming tomorrow! I can't wait. We just put up the cute wall stickers too. I still need to redo the photo wall though, that's kind of a chore because there are so many I want to put up! Yesterday was hell, we cleaned the room in the morning. After 3 hours, 3 bags full of trash and 2 bags full of recylcing papers later, we were finally done. I was already tired. Thereafter, we headed to Ikea and I spent quite a bit! It was fun nonetheless. What a way to enjoy summer! Oh, did I mention a shopping spree the day before? My bank account is crying now!

More pictures of the room once I'm done (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home