huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

About making friends.

had this saved from awhile back, found it and was like okay! i can update without wasting time. =)

Yes it's an old picture. But I've been having such a bad day, somehow I just feel like i'm getting nowhere and no matter what i do i'm always going to be stupid and the lousiest =(

But as I came out of the bathroom moping after a shower i bumped into jima in a towel reading a book outside her room and i just laughed, she's such a silly doofus sometimes and we've had our ups and downs but i always feel lucky to have her as a friend cause i think i'm incredibly incredibly lucky to be able to find someone who's from a totally different world who loves me for my stupidity and who finds my ramblings interesting.

Thanks big Man up there, for always ALWAYS giving me somebody i can lean on and come back and whine to wherever I am. I've been so so so lucky when it comes to finding true friends and I have to CONSTANTLY remind myself not to take anyone for granted.

It's the best BEST feeling ever-

.. when you feel so depressed and you just dont know what to do-but you know a knock on the door next to yours will make you feel better in no time.

okay said person just walked into my room and gave me a comforting hug i feel more cheered up now :))

again....... rambling. point is it's tough to find a friend that you can say anything to, that you genuinely love, that you can sit in comfortable silence with..And that feels the same way about you. and i feel SO SO SO lucky and blessed to have friends like these. i'll be able to deal with the shit life throws me as long as they stick around (:

huayshan

--maybe when i can find time ill do a nice post about all my closest friends :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home