huayshan and marianne

Saturday, August 28, 2010

about jem and my leaving the hot land.

Firstly, i need to rave. i've been reading and rereading to kill a mockingbird and i am crazy crazy in love with jem. he's only like 10 in the most of the book but i think he's amazing. the way he protects his sister ( the part where he tries to poke a "snake"-who turns out to be another boy- out from under her bed even after they just had an argument) and the way he is so righteous and brave( omg the scene where he refuses to leave atticus when he knows atticus is in trouble) makes me really really like him! yes i am mad to be into a character from a book but i can't help myself hahaha everytime i read part of the book my admiration for this boy multiplies by a thousand. think im mad? read the book and tell me if u don't have a crush on jem after. *nyehh*

going back on sunnnday! school starts tuesday, 8.30 start everyday. guess what my face looks like now. :(((((((((((( it's going to be intense and i hope i won't get into another one of my post-holiday depression mood swings. oh who am i kidding. i probably will weep my eyes out during my first lecture. always do. :((((

wish i could stay for just 2 more weeks. my bro's coming home to msia next wed and then my whole family's going to singapore a week later for hari raya. do u know how crazy happy i would be being able to spend 2 weeks with all 3 other members of my family? it's so flippin' rare to have my brother around esp in malaysia. to be fair though, he's coming down partly cause he knows my mom will be lonely once im gone. so im kinda glad he'll be around to distract her when i go so she won't miss me too much. so i won't feel too guilty leaving. yeah.

sigh, good times pass by so quickly.

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home