huayshan and marianne

Monday, December 31, 2007

2007-what a year

as 2007 draws to a close and 2008 draws near, i can't help but think of what has happened in the past year.



indeed, one year passes so fast. i was so caught up with everything around me this year that i hardly had time to catch up with many friends. at least i managed to squeeze some time for those whom i haven't seen in ages and i'm glad i did. i must say this year has been a blast! i'm so thankful for so many things that i don't know where to begin. though some things have changed, some will always remain the same. like how i have a fantastic team with many many great best pals, how someone so idiotic can turn out to be one of the best pals i have and how some have stood by me through thick and thin, including those ij girls whom i hold dear and can't wait to meet tomorrow. of course, there's family, some who i've just gotten to know this year. this year has certainly made me realise how important family is to me. i'm so glad i've grown closer to them. after all, blood is thicker than water. i love all of you, family and friends alike. thank you so much to all of you who have made this year fun, bearable and most importanly, memorable for me. i know that no matter what happens next year, you guys will always hold a special place in my heart.





to all my special friends, i really must say thank you for being who you are and standing by me all this while. i really appreciate it especially since this year has been an emotional roller coaster for all of us. so from the bottom of my heart, thank you.



to my family, i love you and i hope we can catch up soon! thank you for standing by me, helping me and listening to my constant blabbering. first cousins!


to the friend whom i've just caught up with, even though you will probably never see this, thank you for today! it was really a blast. i hope 2008 will give us more time to catch up again!





to everyone, i hope 2008 will bring you happiness and love.





oh what a year! so here's to 2007, a year i'll never forget!

i love all of you long time!

xoxo,

mar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home