huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

merry christmas

yep, i'm finally back from prague after freezing my ass off there for two weeks. aside from the blistering cold, prague was a lot of fun. food wasn't my taste but the desserts were swell :) just spending time with the family was a joy on its own. to make things better, prague was beautiful. all the history, art and culture was really breathtaking and wonderful. i'm just really glad i went for the trip.

christmas this year was great too (: catching up with the family was good too! we only catch up with my maternal side about twice a year. i'm glad that i'm still able to talk with my cousins about almost anything under the sun. family is really important to me. so spending christmas with them is always heartwarming and it makes christmas all the more special (: to top things off, i received a message from marie! that really made my day (: i miss my family in australia! i really hope i get to meet them again next year! i shall save up and plan, which reminds me, i need a job.

well, now that all the festivities are over, it's time to get cracking on my application. that's the bane of my existence. i can't wait for the application to be over. i'm only halfway through the application and the uncommon application is proving to be very challenging. i just hope i get through the application on time and get into the universities. i'm keeping my fingers crossed.

since we're still in the festive mood, i'd like to say my thanks to everyone who has sent their christmas wishes. i really appreciate it.

i guess it's because i'm reading a million little pieces right now but i'm starting to appreciate a lot of things around me. despite the controversy surrounding it, it's a really inspiring book. although it's a book about rehab, i feel like i can relate to him in many different ways. it's a really touching book and it's highly recommended.

merry christmas everyone, may all your wishes come true and all the best!

xoxo
marianne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home