huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

31st dec: huay shan went for a job interview at bedok south sec. huayshan came home to sleep. huay shan went to meet the kayak girls for a steamboat dinner. oh goodness i ate like a pig and the exchanging of gifts was so fun! jia ling wrapped my gift so nicely and the card was preeetty. and eunice-serr gave me a lovely card and gift too. and pang rui yi was playing big sister tsk and was late while we were munching chicken wings. the cakes were beautiful and the hearty body-aching hugs i got were the cap of the evening. headed to clark quay. marianne chang was L-A-T-E. marianne wong got us a nice table! and we had a lovely time staring at people and stoning and learning how to drink whatever it was that chang and wong were drinking. attempted to dance at a latino club but as usual huay shan proved to have no dancing skills. went to hang out at the play ground a bit before heading to bed at wongs. snuck off in the morning and felt happy all the way back cause these four nuts have stuck by me thruout my jc years.

1st jan: went out with my 5-yr best girl shopping and eating(at pastamaniaa!!!) watched eastern promises and i highly discourage squeamish people from watching it. rushed home to see mummy and daddy off and bro left shortly after and i felt sad for awhile. i'm 19 but i don't want to behave or feel like a 19 year old. i'll be 20 soon and how will that feel. but wong's father jabbed his finger at his chest saying its whats inside that matters(ure dad is so cool marianne) and i guess that's right :D

i have so many things to do and worry about but i'm too lazy cause i've been slacking the whole holiday. worry worry worry! top of the list: unis and job. was happy to hear there's a class dinner thought i was forgotten.

i've been happy and peaceful for so long,i've forgotten what it feels like to be sad,distressed and lonely. how come i feel it on my birthday hmmm. i think i'm just missing vj so so so bad and missing lessons and all my S33-ians and knowing that in a few months to come i could be permanently separated from my best friends. will the four nuts be with me this time next year? hmm. thanks to those who made today a good day for me by either remembering me or spending time to get me a little sth. i live for people like you!

pray i'll get a job. and pray that i'll keep my first new
year resolution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home