huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

i am extremely bothered. my mind is unsettled. why?

1) my stupid PR. it's supposed to be approved by now!
2)i haven't received the details for my interviews which I am supposed to have received!!
3)i'm not prepared for my interviews!
4)my teaching license is taking eons to be approved. i think it's cause i am a malaysian!!!
5)i haven't been called back for the job. it better be soon!but if i dont get the freaking license i can't work anyway. RAH!

please oh goodness i hate all this admin stuff. i have lots of phone calls to make tmr. first the darned license then the darned pr then stare at my darned phone and beg it to ring and say hello ure hired! and can two emails from unis pls pop up in my inbox assuring me letters have been sent! stressful stressful!! i hate being 19 it makes me responsible for myself and my things and my stuff. ROARRRRRRR. enjoy ure youth while u got
it kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home