huayshan and marianne

Thursday, February 28, 2008


i am convinced that the happiness and satisfaction i felt when i was a victorian can never be surpassed. two precious years have gone by but have left me memories both so retarded and nonsensical that they will probably last me a lifetime. sometimes i wonder why i love vj so much when i spent only two years in it as compared to ijtp.
had an exhausting three days, and am glad i can take a break tomorrow! feel like sleeping till prince charming kisses me. hahhaha rah well i'm tireeeed. alrights. i'm missing vjc. only thing on my mind now. vjc, the students,the teachers, the environment. seriously, i took it for granted. vj was so cosy,protected and nonsensically funny. victorians were so enthusiastic, high-flying and respectful. i think i'm in love omg the only thing or person that has ever made me feel this way was my ex boyfriend,who for everyone's information, dumped me because i was an awful girlfriend at 14.
xxxxxxxoooooooo huay shan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home