huayshan and marianne

Monday, February 25, 2008

this is seriously hilarious. haha!

forty five cakes says:
lets play queens english!!
shoegazer says:
chey
shoegazer says:
okayyy
forty five cakes says:
yay!!!!!!
shoegazer says:
i say my dear watson, what's this i hear about the queen's english game?
forty five cakes says:
elementary, my dear sherlock,it's a new game for commoners. i'll show you if you'ld care for a pipe
forty five cakes says:
OMG IM HAVING FUNNN!!
shoegazer says:
ah, but we're not commoners. do we not dress splendidly in our tweed coats and leather loafers?
shoegazer says:
we're perfect specimens of english-bred gentlemen!
forty five cakes says:
humility,my dear sherlock is a virtue. and my my, i must remind the young lad to shine my shoes!
forty five cakes says:
i say, have you met lady watson lately?she's looking splendid with a new bonnet trimmed with lace.
shoegazer says:
now now, what's this nonsense you're spouting through the roof of your hat?
shoegazer says:
habberdashery and ladies' apparel! really, i must say the queen will not be amused
shoegazer says:
i'm rich and intelligent; i enjoy the Queen's utmost favour, is it then not logical that any decent woman would want to lift her skirt above her ankles just to get me to life an eyebrow?
shoegazer says:
elementary, my dear watson
shoegazer says:
*lift an eyebrow
forty five cakes says:
OMG YOU"RE GOOD
forty five cakes says:
im gonna paste this on my blog ah
shoegazer says:
haha, zomg! so embarrassing
shoegazer says:
and this time YOU spoilt our convo!
forty five cakes says:
well my dear man where then is this woman that you speak of?
shoegazer says:
she, is waiting for me to make my move, as any gentleman is expected to. but, i am not just any gentleman, i am sherlock holmes. i bid my time and wait for my prize, which in this case my good fellow, would be a mrs holmes of my own
forty five cakes says:
oh indeed! i am most content to wait then,my man and i eagerly await the arrival of this splendid young lady. oh! there goes the bell. lunch time,i presume?
shoegazer says:
ah yes, there go the bells of st catherine's. man's carnal pleasures in the form of pot roast and oven-roasted potatoes.
shoegazer says:
mulled wine, my good man?
forty five cakes says:
ha! ha! no, indeed i must say i am tempted but my lady has been saying that i have been getting rah-dah broad around the waist lately. help yourself, old chap!
shoegazer says:
ah, our bodies are but vessels for such pleasures. i must say thoug, your lady is right, you have been looking more prosperous of late
forty five cakes says:
halt! there goes the horse's footsteps. i believe my man, that someone is hear to seek your assistance. hurry,swallow that piece of pudding .
shoegazer says:
before that figure rings the doorbell, i can tell you that my assistance will be requested to help solve an interesting case, or so you would be led to believe initially
shoegazer says:
but my dear watson, remember that everything that happens has a reason and that reason is always provided by motive
shoegazer says:
now run along and greet our guest in the parlour
forty five cakes says:
*throws down napkin*
forty five cakes says:
oh hello young sir, here to seek the help of mr holmes i presume? oh dear me, it's lady rosemary?pray let me take your hat
forty five cakes says:
here to make a social call my lady?
shoegazer says:
why no mr watson, i'm here on very pressing business indeed
shoegazer says:
would mr holmes be free to receive a visitor?
forty five cakes says:
oh,indeed! pray take a seat and have a macaroon while i fetch the good man. he's busy removing pudding sauce from his whiskers.
shoegazer says:
before you open your mouth watson, i know that the lady rosemary is waiting in the parlour with some pressing business for me to attend to
forty five cakes says:
oh i say! sherlock,you amaze me with your skills. i say,you've got a spot over there. here,let me.
shoegazer says:
no no, save yourself the hassle. just follow me and observe the lady's reaction
forty five cakes says:
very well mylord.
shoegazer says:
*watson introduces the lady rosemary to sherlock holmes*
shoegazer says:
good day sir, i am lady rosemary of buckingham lane and i come in utmost distress
shoegazer says:
*watson asks*
forty five cakes says:
well sherlock holmes can never bear to see a beautiful lady in distress. pray what bothers you my lady?
shoegazer says:
well, you see this must be kept a secret but the queen's corgies are missing!
shoegazer says:
i say mr holmes, but you seem to have a dog shaped spot of pudding on yr moustache
forty five cakes says:
no,my good lady that's a tattoo of the hound of baskervilles, i had it done after i solved the mystery. would you like a closer look,my lady?
shoegazer says:
oh no, that'd be rude of me. but i say, look mr watson. it looks like a corgy!
forty five cakes says:
yes indeed,that's what i tell old sherlock everyday but stubborn old mule never listens
forty five cakes says:
well then my lady, has the queen any clues as to how her impeccable corgies mysteriously vanished?
shoegazer says:
my dear watson, don't be fooled by the lady's appearance! SHE is in fact responsible for the disappearance of her majesty's corgies!
shoegazer says:
the spot of pudding is no more in the shape of a corgy than it is the shape of an african greyhound shoegazer says:
she has been foolish enough to reveal her fears
forty five cakes says:
ah! i am appalled by your words,mr holmes! my word! what an accusation!
shoegazer says:
the runs in her skirt are that of claw marks, very much like the ones on my trousers after a visit to her majesty's corgy garden party
shoegazer says:
and the lady rosemary's red nose suggests that she is suffering from either a cold or allergy
forty five cakes says:
my my!
shoegazer says:
seeing that she has no handkerchief with her, we can only conclude that she is allergic to something new in her environment!
forty five cakes says:
*shrieks*
forty five cakes says:
i could not help myself mr holmes, they were so beautiful, her majesty's corgies
forty five cakes says:
such exquisite lace is a delight to my soul! pray spare me,my lord!
shoegazer says:
(erm, what lace?)
shoegazer says:
(corgies are a kind of dog by the way)
forty five cakes says:
seriously. i thought they meant undergarments?!

thanks marianne louise chang for the material (:

xxxxxxxxooooooooooo huay shan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home