huayshan and marianne

Monday, May 19, 2008

HUAY SHAN

is back.missed me?

ruiyi: stupid nuiyeeh. move your ass and make us capsize. think i forgot ah.
atikah: halloooo! study hard. for malay. cakap banyak bahasa melayu!
lien: meet???? where are you going for uni yah?
hendricks: i talked to you online alr. buffet hurry before my wallet gets too thin.
peiying: kick your backside lah. come here insult me. eh miss you leh. sorry i didn't go for sharon's thing!! another kayak outing please?
charlene: nvm don't worry most impt is your olevels alright. and fine ugly charlene.uglyugly. haha!

since she studies very hard and is pretty much a model student to me i shall talk a little about amanda sim. hmm. well let's make this short sharp and sweet to quote the corpulent mr chan. petite and bespectacled and ever so enthusiastic about chem my good amanda is the girl that every student should strive to be like! one fault though she goes googoogaga when she's near a certain someone. harrumph. good girl my amanda. expect much from her.

so i came back from malaysia today and am feeling as usual rather blah.

my mother is kinda like that best friend, that soulmate or even that loyal pet that you've been searching for for most of your life. she's always in the background, clearing up the mess i always seem to be in, supporting me in her own discreet way and of course loving me indefinitely in a most loyal and endearing manner. she seldom complains even though she's practically sacrificing a lifetime of happiness and freedom to provide me with a happy,worry-free lifestyle.God i haven't felt unhappy ever since i got dumped in Sec 2! haha. and i guess sometimes i feel guilty. like i don't deserve all this goodness. okay strange logic but haha! it does bug me sometimes. was making a most unglamorous fool out of myself this morning in the bus back to singapore. started tearing and i had no tissue and i have the most disobedient nose it insisted on leaking even though i reminded it i had no tissue paper GOD! so i was snorting away trying to smear some mucus on my jacket sleeve discreetly until the woman beside me offered me a tissue. paiseh! i guess i just wish my mother could have the wonderful lifestyle a woman as wonderful as her deserves. i'm so determined to come back in 7 years with a big fat degree,a good boy and THEN i'm going to give her the best life i can afford to give.i have to keep reminding myself. i'm going to birmingham to become a good doctor. i am going to birmingham to become a good doctor. and oh to snag a good boyfriend. haha(:

ask me out yeah. missed alot of you. oh one more thing i'm flying from malaysia not singapore. was very irked at first but it's just a small sacrifice to make on my part my parents are paying for my education. so yeh. takecare!

*** huay shan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home