huayshan and marianne

Friday, June 13, 2008

being a baby

today started off pretty badly, i hadn't fully recovered from my scolding, and i messed up at the malaysian high comm. the staff there are nice but they are seriously very disorganised and ugh, blur. i can't stand it when people who have ASK ME QUESTIONS CAUSE I AM SUPPOSED TO KNOW EVERYTHING written in their job description are blurrer than me when it comes to things like this. to cut a very very VERY long stort short, i realised i may need my malaysian ic(she couldn't even tell me for sure if i needed the damn thing!) and guess what that lousy card is nestling comfortably in my mother's big black wallet. in malaysia. urghhh!! i didn't tell my mom at first cause i wanted to deal with things on my own, so i got pretty emo and anxious for awhile but after two hours of frowning i decided to tell her. and she solved all my problems.she immediately called me to console me and started calling all her students and eventually found one who is coming down to sg tomorrow so i'm going to get my ic!!! i guess sometimes i try too hard to prove that i'm independent but haha well truth is,i'm still a young irresponsible kid, and i need to be taken care of. it felt so good,so so so good, having someone to take care of me, to share my burden. not that it's a very big burden but i sure felt stressed having to deal with everything on my own.

i keep sneezing damnit i don't know why. my left nostril keeps being blocked and i keep trying to dig a path for air to come through.it's relieving but uber inappropriate and unwomanly.and i find great pleasure in screaming WAHCHOO when i sneeze it feels a whole lot better that way.neighbours been hearing WAHCHOOWAHCHOOWAAA...wa... WACHOO! all day long. and i just realised sth random, nose sweat is damn gross. anyhows, i'm trying to save money and guess what! i didnt eat dinner w mchang cause i was full, and i walked to holland v and back to save money!! this is an awesome deal. i'm both saving money and losing weight at the same time*beams widely*

and everyone's been very nice to huay shan. mchang asked me out for dinner, lina-girl bought me a pink scarffff!! and stella bought me my honeycomb btw i so adore her couldn't resist hugging the bamboozles outta her when i saw her. tomorrow cherlyn and i will search for our waitressing jobs and then i'll be having dinner with the kayak ppl. whee! huayshan's not too happy but she's gradually perking up.

MWAK huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home