huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The past few days have been swell (:
I'm really enjoying my life of being unemployed! The freedom and time to do whatever I want whenever I please. Shiok. Although I'm kind of dreading uni.
On Monday, Zee and I caught Made of Honour! We just had to take advantage of the student specials! It was quite a hilarious show (at least to us it was!). But there were parts that we felt meant to be funny but nobody else was laughing? I laughed almost the whole way as usual. It was hilarious in one way or another. I guess the show was predictable but sweet nonetheless. After the movie, we walked around in hope of checking out the Great Singapore Sale. As we predicted, everything has gone up in price! Zara, Mango and Topshop. They're really getting expensive! I think aside from Bangkok, the next best place to shop is the US!
Yesterday, had driving. I learned parallel parking. I guess I'm not half as bad as I expected myself to be. I really hope I can pass on my first try! I caught a glimpse of a lady who didn't even get a chance to go on the road during her TP! I guess it's because she already failed the whole test in the circuit component. I think that's really sad. I hope I won't be like that!
Zee and I caught yet another movie --Kung Fu Panda! It was really good! Super hilarious and yet sometimes, there are flashes of wisdom coming from the Kung Fu Masters. HAHA. Seriously, it was a really really good show and all of you should watch it! It's cute, funny and action-packed! Everything I could ask for in a movie.
We headed down to Holland V for XP's birthday dinner. Was really good catching up with everyone! I can't wait for our Wii session on Friday! It'll be so much fun :) Food at Hog's Breath was really good! :D
Happy 19th XP! Hope you had a good one :D

xoxo,
Mar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home