huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

it's raininggg

had a very interesting student today, i was warned that he was "weird" but i was thinking,how weird can someone get right?turns out, he's not weird,merely stressed. my fault too i guess, i kinda thought he was pretty smart so i babbled away and assumed he understood and left him there to worry and get hysterical while i shuffled away to help other students. anyhow he got slightly insane after awhile, muttering and shaking in a manner that reminded me very much of people who are said to be possessed by evil spirits. scared me. haha but at the end of it i managed to convince him that life is not coming to an end and he apologised very sweetly and sincerely for his behaviour. made of good stuff, this kid. just needs to loosen up a little. but well, not entirely to blame. i remember being quite insane myself during my olevel period. thing is, i was more of an emo person,kept my feelings inside. my diary helped me a lot. and running, and my brother, and my mother, and of course food YUMM.

thennn we come to me,me,me. watched two movies in a row(kungfu panda and sex and the city) ytd which was not a waste of money cause i wanted to watch both!both great movies in very different ways. i liked both. =D

i hate myself sometimes. i can never ever get up early and i tend to stone for half an hour after i wake up. it irks me. and i can't get myself to sleep early despite knowing i have to get up early the next day. wasted a lot of money on cab fare DAMNIT! i wish i was one of those awesome people like stella who naturally wake up at 8 or 9 everyday without fail. it's like you got so many more hours to live. ROAR help me wake up early!!!!

you know, been thinking and talking to some ppl and i'm pretty glad that i am single and well, uninterested in anybody. makes things a whole lot more uncomplicated when it's time for me to fly fly fly to the other side of the world. and thing is, i believe that having a boyfriend would make me emotionally vulnerable. like he would play a part in determining whether i am happy or at peace. right now the only person who can make me sad is MUAH and of course i love myself way too much to make myself hate myself so ohwell, i'm perpetually hungry and happy!

it's raining now and i can't wait to sleep with my natural air con. *beams*

MWAKKKK huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home