huayshan and marianne

Thursday, June 12, 2008

oh so faulty

do you ever feel sometimes that your parents or one of your parents doesn't really understand you nor know who you really are?feel like you can never form a bond with them? feel like you'd rather not talk to them so as to avoid a disagreement? please let me know if you do so i'd know i'm not the only one in the world feeling this way :(

not a very good day. accidentally made my father angry when i asked for money and i have no idea how angry he is cause he didnt reply my message. yeah one of the minor imperfections in my otherwise flawless life. long story but i'm just not feeling too good and i seriously can't wait till the day i graduate and work and start earning my own money, don't get me wrong, i'm not mad at my dad or anything it's totally understandable, his anger and i'm rather at fault too cause i have been spending my pay rather lavishly on things that i can live without. i'm just a little sigh, down, but it'll pass. i just hope my father won't hold a grudge for the next one year. i'm just very determined to make plenty of kerching and bring it over with me to uk so i'll have enough money of my own to spend (: i think he may be mad too that i'm not in malaysia but i feel so lonely and lost in msia! no friends, no internet, no purpose. sigh. this is the one part of my life i really dislike sigh.and i was act feeling really lonely and sad just now but my bro and his girlfriend came back(thought they weren't coming back) and they both talked to me for awhile and i just really brightened up. it's amazing what company can do for a person. my brother's girlfriend is lending me her winter coat*beams* so that's one less worry. awesome girl i can't understand why she's so nice to me. ohwell. back to my name is earl. still a little down :( CHERLYN GOT A WAITRESSING JOB FOR ME?? i end work next week so we can do tgt!

MWAK huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home