huayshan and marianne

Friday, June 06, 2008

a very random thing to say

but i don't care i'm saying it anyway. i genuinely believe that singaporean policemen are uber hot stuff. haha i've been to the police station like what four times since i was 13, and all the policemen that i've come into contact with are goodlooking,nice and veryvery buff. and there's sth about the uniform that makes them look smart and neat. wah piangggg shiok. that's why i was delighted to have to make a trip to the police station today, some uni thing they want to make sure i'm no criminal. but anyhow i went to the clementi police post and all the policemen i talked to were WHHOOHOOHOO! hahahhahahaa.sadly i was decked out in a pair of red shorts that shouted banana moon on my behind and i was wearing an overly-stretched vj pe shirt so you could totally see my tattered sports bra. yah just rolled out of bed. hee.

i love mcfly. does anyone not know that about me yet?haha okay random. anyhow,i was chilling out just now (chilling out = my body sprawled on the sofa, with my mom digging my ears and my brother's feet(dirty) resting on my tummy begging to be scratched) when it hit me that i had a bottle of bio-essence gold don't know what thingie in my bag that i bought ytd and forgot to use. yeah i've been very concerned about my eye bags so yesterday,i bought my first beauty product it was bloody expensive, 47 bucks for this eye bag serum thingie apparently it has gold flakes that will dissolve into my skin and kill the pandas hiding under my eyes and btw i so wanna watch kungfu panda but yea the thingie was actually on discount, from 59 bucks. so i applied the thingie let's hope it darn works it's so ex!!! but i want to kill myself i went to watsons today again(a bigger one in orchard) and i saw another eyebag thing for 29 bucks, a smaller bottle no doubt but it's cheaper!!! and it says instant results in 5 mins! my 47 dollar thingie says nothing about instant results damnit! but i'm consoling myself by telling myself that it's that expensive for a reason. KILL THOSE PANDASSSSS.

MWAK huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home