huayshan and marianne

Saturday, June 07, 2008

I Want!

Ever since Jen and I attended Singfest last year, I've been craving for more.
Alas, my wishes were granted and there will be a Singfest this year with an even better line up of: Travis, One Republic, Jamie Scott, New Found Glory among others (pardon me but these are the bands that I REALLY want to watch live). Unfortunately, tickets apparently cost $200 and $300 for the weekend pass? How am I ever going to afford it without some kind of financial aid? I hope there will be student prices available because how can they possibly expect us poor students to afford tickets? I really do want to go! Last year was so much fun and with an improved band line up? How can I say no?

On the same negative note, Ben & Jerry's tubs have increased in prices. My mum paid $14.50 for a tub of Dublin Mudslide that day. Oh man, a mum unhappy with the prices = no frequent top ups of Ben & Jerry's for me! :(

An unhappy Mar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home