huayshan and marianne

Friday, May 23, 2008

THURSDAY HUR?


in case deborah and elise and everyone else realises that i usually take photos from their blogs/facebook and post them here it's because yours truly has no camera. i promise to fix that problem very soon.okay i like that top pic so i shall put it here and deceive ppl who have never seen me before into thinking i'm pretty. hopefully they'll mistake deborah for me and they'll be like wah huayshan looks ang moh! okay being retarded. anyhow, lina was there but for some reason i cannot remember she is not in that photo so there she is. LINA and her darling cat(: say hi lina!

oh yay i swam today. ok more like swam for fifteen mintues then plopped myself on the pool steps and stretched out my arms in the air,something like what lina does when she's stressed she raises her hands in the air and leaves things to God. hehe. ok what was i saying? oh yeah i raised my hands in the air to de-whiten them aka try to tan. didn't work. it's kinda like just dropping white chocolate on the floor and there are a few dirt marks.beh.

then ruiyi called me as i was hanging around clementi central trying to feed myself to tell me about her unsw interview. okay sorry ruiyi but i didn't catch much of what she said but this part got my attention and made me spit out a pearl. according to my dear girl it went sth like this:
INTERVIEWER: so how did your parents bring you up?
RUIYI: oh i was brought up well.. (thinking it's too short an answer) ..family. (i know. like ??????)
INTERVIEWER: i'm sorry i didn't get that? you were brought up well.. what?
RUIYI: (thinks oh crap, "well family" makes no sense what's the closest word to family???) oh i said i was well fed.

okay. one,two,three.. BWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!

the interviewer prob thought she was some fat kid with eating issues. haha funny lah that girl.

the lina you owe me game on msn is hilarious.

** huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home