huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Life and all things worth living for

hullo*waves*

spent the past two days shopping, met stella after veryvery long and went for a shopping trip with deborah! hmm. bought some really decent stuff and i am now the proud owner of a very pretty pair of wedges but i can't bring myself to wear them too often cause i'm afraid the straps will wear out and i don't wanna get them dirty. heee. oh i must tell you about my topshop blouse i'm very proud of it. heh debo and i were just browsing thru the topshop sale rack, not really expecting to find anything cause every sale item was in sizes 14 or 16 and i suddenly came across this gorgeous green kimono-ish satin top (With a ribbon behind which i ADORE) in SIZE 8. what happened next? BUY. it was 29 bucks, reduced from 86 dollars. GASP,i know. shiok lah buying this kinda thing.

my life's seriously awesome. and i really don't know what i did in my previous life to deserve this haha. sigh hope it lasts. the more i think about it the more excited i am about going to uk, and studying medicine. double happiness man. i really am looking forward to studying about the human body and meeting patients the good thing about birmingham is that med students have early clinical exposure, i heard that part of the first year programme is attaching students to a family and the student is supposed to "take care" of the family. cool,no? in the meantime,while i await my new life in uk, i can enjoy myself shopping, spending precious time with my darlings and watching shows online. heh.

been rushing a medical check up the past few days and i paid like 150 dollars to get myself jabbed by a darned needle four times. i am now proudly immune from hepatitis B,measles and rubella. my arm aches though ,the hep B shot was damn DAMN painful. i don't have anything to complain or emo about lah. damn sian. makes my posts very boring. nyehnyehnyeh.oh okay i have something interesting to blog about. an odac senior just told me he saw me at mos but didnt talk to me cause he thought i was drunk(something which i've never experienced in my life) oh man i didn't know i danced that badly!! hahahhahha hilarious!

** huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home