huayshan and marianne

Friday, May 23, 2008

It's common to hear that life is unfair and I couldn't agree more. However, no matter how many times you tell yourself life is unfair, it's still difficult to accept. I'm still trying to come to terms with it. Today, work made it crystal clear to me why life is unfair. I can't stand the fact that one particular new permanent employee gets to saunter in to work everyday late, while I bust my ass to make it on time. Aside from not coming every other day, when this person comes, this person just sits there and surfs the internet, while I am running all over the place trying to get work done. It didn't help, that the photocopying machine was jamming up either because of the overload of documents I had to feed it. And there this person is, surfing the internet, with absolutely nothing to do. Wow. Best part? This person gets paid more than me! To:
1. Come into work late every day (yes, even on the first day)
2. Come to work as and when this person pleases
3. Surf the internet and make small talk with whoever will listen

Yes, life is unfair. I just have to learn to suck it in and move on.

I'm sorry for sounding so bitchy, it's just that I've really had enough. I know the world is full of such people and I have to learn to work with them. Still, it's difficult to and I'm still struggling to do that. I wish I could rise above.

Anyway, on a lighter note, I've an exciting weekend coming up and our Bangkok trip is all set! I really can't wait for the trip! The plan looks superb! I absolutely cannot wait! (: A big thank you to the twins and their parents for making this trip possible (:

xoxo,
mar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home