huayshan and marianne

Friday, June 20, 2008

liquid glue

heh i couldn't think of a title so i looked at the thing nearest to me and it is a bottle of glue with the label liquid glue, hence the random title. i shall do this everytime i blog unless i have a specific title in mind.

i took another teaching job(at the same school) and i'll be assisting an ex-priest in teaching some sec2 and 3 classes which have a reputation of being noisy and unmanageable. the only reason why i took it up was because i need $$$ and this gives me fast $$$. well, partly i also think it'll be interesting to teach with an ex-priest. meeting him tomorrow. why do i want the $$$? well was at the totally awesome mango sale today and i saw SO MUCH stuff i wanted leh... haha but being the good girl i am, i headed straight for the jeans rack. cause i NEED them. sigh. shopping makes me happy,and to shop i have to have $$$. hence,WORK. and i want to straighten my hair. $$$$$$!! but i have no idea how i'm going to wake up at 6 every morning thank you.

when i told my mom i was taking up the teaching job she was uber happy. said sth that made me happy. tho i have no idea why she suddenly said it. mommy said she was proud of me cause even though i'm not a top student,i have many good attributes that make her proud to be my mother. aww right??? don't know why she said that but i'm not turning down any compliments! kinda made me all the more determined to do a good job teaching.

oh and i got an acceptance letter from birmingham! but it's a conditional acceptance. damnit can't they give me an UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE?? but i checked my offer letter again and it said one of the conditions was that i had a clean criminal record and i'm still on the process of doing that so i guess i gotta wait. beh. but my term date is fixed- 29th sep! =D my dad yanked the phone from my mom just now to bellow "when must you reach birmingham! must let me know! must book already you know! you better hurry find out okay! and what about that letter you were asking me to write! when!when!how!where!" i was very stressed for awhile after. my dad very scary one. he likes doing things in advance and he gets mad if i don't give him all the info. sometimes tho he gets really mad it's really very funny.heh.

(:

MWAK huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home