huayshan and marianne

Sunday, June 15, 2008

the damn weather!!

it's so hot. okay i just swept and mopped the floor, i'm wonderful thankew.

well the thing with my dad is over and done with. msged him happy father's day and he responded with a very amiable message, thus reassuring me that i am forgiven. haha. unfortunately, about ten hours later, i made my mom mad by accidentally giving someone one of her prized tupperwares. i swear those tupperwares are jinxed. i lost/was robbed of the few that she gave me and even when she decided to stop giving them to me i found several ways to make them disappear from her life. mama you should get those tupperwares a protective order against me.

today was fun in a slackish way. woke up and my brother was there for once in a very long time and he came to my room the min he heard me switch the fan off and said "shall we have pizza for lunch?" and there're no doubts among anyone what my answer was,i'm sure, unless you don't know me very well. he's v sweet, said he hadn't fed his little sister for very long. adore that guy. we even watched conan the destroyer and tho i was horribly bored i was just glad to make him happy. sigh, adore that guy.

p/s i got my ic already. yay!

MWAK huayshan




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home