huayshan and marianne

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Good Life

Life has been good so far, at least, I think it's as good as it can get.
The last week was spent catching up with everyone - the rugby girls as well as the class.
I watched quite a number of movies last week, which is still insufficient by the way! There's still a whole list which I want to watch but I think I'll only be able to watch them when I get back :(

Oh! Last week was also the first time Jen and I bought 4D! Yes, we were that bored, plus, we wanted to try our luck. Of course, we lost. I mean, the odds are definitely against us but the experience of filling up the form was fun! (we didn't even know how to fill up the form and tell the difference between big and small, I'll bet everyone around us was wondering what the hell we were even doing).
I watched way too much Euro as well. I stayed up on many nights watching great matches. All of the matches I've watched have been nothing less than awesome. Some teams have been disappointing (that's you Germany) while others have proven to be great! I can't wait to watch more! Unfortunately, I have come down with sore throat and cough, which requires plenty of rest so I shouldn't be watching all of this! (especially not since Argentina's coming up)
I had fun playing Wii as well! Boxing, tennis, guitar hero, raving rabbits and mario kart just to name a few. Boy was it fun! I got laughed at plenty but it was all worth the fun! Makes me wanna get a Wii set for myself. But it'll be really lame if I play alone. I do wanna play it again! It's really damn fun! And it's fun to laugh along with everyone else. Did I mention that Zee's maid is the world's best cook? Her cabbage casserole is to die for! I think I ate one third of it by myself! :D I wish to be invited back there again! For Wii and the food :D YAY!
The class outing was really fun too! Played ball, ate good food and got to catch up with the class, which was really fun! (even though all the guys talked about was army?) It was great to see everyone again, even though it made me miss NJ even more. I didn't know I'd miss school so much. Even though we're starting uni in a few months, it still can't compare to my NJ experience. I know this might be better but still, I guess I'm not ready for a change. No matter what, I will proceed with my choice with no regrets. I will do my best to enjoy myself and make the most out of this experience.
OH! I must mention that I fell in love with The Fratellis. They are awesome! Do check them out!

xoxo,
Mar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home