huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Another One Bites The Dust


So yet another goodbye has to be said.
I'm gonna miss you Shari and all your glamness!
Skype us and good luck with Shuj! HAHA.


School has started. I'm still trying to get used to it because everything seems to be moving at lightning speed and I'm struggling to keep up. I really hope I can have a balance of everything, which seems impossible right now. I'm really thankful for my new found friends who are guiding me every step of the way. What would I do without them? Let's hope our weekly meet ups will keep up because I cannot imagine school without these nuts as well (: I feel really lucky to have them!


On a side note, Saturday's coming! Stressful day! I really hope things will go okay. I'm terrified but on the other hand, I wanna get it over and done with. I want to do the best I can. I want to be the best I can. I feel inspired by terribly scared that I will not perform. I have to take my fear and throw it out the window. I have to be aggressive and run as fast as my legs can take me. I have to do it. I have to. Wish me luck. I hope I survive!


Busy week, and it's only the beginning. I have to get used to this. It isn't gonna be easy.


xoxo,
MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home