huayshan and marianne

Thursday, August 07, 2008

one of the things you may not know about me

i can't stand people who like me very much when i don't like them as much. and it pisses the hell out of me when they don't see that i'm trying to get away from them though in real life huay shan is very nice and will keep smiling. okay don't be scared friends, i'm genuine most of the time haha just some people in school exasperate me and annoy the heck out of me. like GOD get a life already! i say i'm running late still want to talk. i mean. if you want something bad enough can't you do your own research. kena sai... GRRR leave me alone lah. brrrrrrr. ok one of my flaws. i know. sorry. TODAY WAS MY LAST DAY THERE THANK GOODNESS. i kinda got a better farewell than i expected, i was expecting to slip away quietly but yeh some teachers were very sweet. mrs mah,mdm liew. aww. anyhow glad my stint there is over.

Thennsss ytd lina and elise sleptover!!! they're both so cute. i like (: these kind of people are allowed to love me all they want. oh ya they both think i'm some cruel person cause my rabbit stinks. oh, didn't know i had a rabbit? okay now you know.

IM FREE. elizaBIRTH here i comee!! elise here i come toooo =) man. shiokness ahead. I don't have to wake up at 6 NO MOREEEEE. maybe i go call chengwei then we all hang out together. later he emo again. GOT BOMB!!(inside joke)

debo where are you?how's that song go- where do you go(go go go) my lovelyy.. where do you go. i wanna know(know know know) my lovelyy.. etcetc. elise probably loves this gay song. anyway elise loves mandy moore! awesomeeee

i heart vanessa chong cui lian (x1000000) i pangseh-ed her to rush home today to pay a maintanence bill but on my way back i passed by the briyani stall and couldn't stop myself from fishing out 4 bucks in exchange for a slab of mutton on yellow rice and i was so excited i spent the next half hour munching away and COMPLETELY FORGOT to pay the bill. pay tomorrow pay tomorrow.

need tah shower but me lazy. okay la me shower.then pootpoot. then watch material girls on star movies. then sleep(it's going to rain shiok la) okay that's all the crap i got. oh oh oh. a new "i want" list. random hor.
I WANT:
1)a curling + straightening iron (2 in 1!)
2)a luggage(still)
3) a gorgeous diary
4)lots of hairpins and clips(which i shall get in msia. i'll like spend 50 bucks on hair clips, hair pins, rubberbands etc. i keep losing them!put in my bag,leave in the toilet, lend to people..always disappear!! and god knows how much a hairpin will cost in england.)
5)a prata session after 12am. ok lots of prata sessions.
6)a pink satin spag strap top. preferably got a bit of lace. cannot find i tell you. been hunting for it since the day i was born!
7)my eyes to even out again(right eye smaller than left)
8)to bake cookies then eat them immediately afterrr. i rmb baking at debo's for vday. in j1. i ate plenty of the cookies when she turned her back. heeeeeeeee.

baibai. siao bai tu. sorry hahahaaha byee

HEIDI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home