huayshan and marianne

Monday, August 18, 2008

A New Beginning

So today's gonna be my first day of school. I'm not really excited. In fact, I'm terrified. I feel as though I'm totally unprepared. I have so many things left undone (though I can't really think of them now) and my brain's rotten to the core.





Spending time at the zoo with the study buddies was amazing. Despite my severe lack of sleep, I managed to summon enough energy to have a blast! We walked around the whole place like 3 times? We didn't take any tram rides at all and we managed to see every single exhibit! One of the best parts was playing in the ball pit! It was really fun and colourful! The company was really the best I could ask for. I'd do it again anytime. But this also reminds me that I'm really gonna miss them. We're all going on our different paths and it's uncertain when we'll see each other again. I really miss studying with them because it was that much more fun with them and they are the ones that helped me so much. It's scary knowing that I'm moving on to the next phase of my life without them by my side and the girls, too. Sure, I have new friends but it's so different. I will try to make the best of everything though. Let's just hope we keep in touch. I will miss having a blast with these nuts though! <3

Alright, time for my much needed sleep.


XOXO,
MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home