huayshan and marianne

Friday, August 08, 2008

TENNIS COURT

is going to be my new homee! (:

i got my accomodation offer yesterday through email and i got blardee excited started squealing and waking my brother up. i had to pay the deposit within 7 days or my place would not be secure so i got really hysterical and msged my mother i can't remember what i said but i scared her so bad the phone rang like 5 seconds later(i swear) she got damn -_- when i told her what i was panicking about.

so anyway, i'm glad i got tennis court! and i got the meal plan too. my first choice! this other rj girl i like is staying there too yayy. hehe. but she applied for self-catered leh. sad. later i emo eat in the dining hall alone. haha and i have to check in on 20th sep so THANK GOODNESS i haven't booked my air ticket! that means i'll fly off on fri the 19th.

i'm really grateful, my parents were really supportive. i was shrieking at my mom and she got so tired of me she passed the phone to my dad so i would shut up. haha and my lovely daddy, one of the most responsible people i know, settled the whole payment thing for me THIS MORNING. awesome. some more he paid the full fee instead of just the deposit! and DINGDING pleasant surprise, there's a 50 pound discount cause he paid the full fee all in one shot! yay saved RM300. alot okay. now that i'm slowly filling up one gap after another i'm getting more excited. it's REAL. my offer is unconditional. i got a room. next-visa and airticket. phew.

went out with my cui lian todayyyyyyy =) debooooooo tomorroooowwww =)

BAIBAI

HEIDI YUEN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home