huayshan and marianne

Saturday, August 09, 2008

These few days have been good! Spent time with some really awesome pals (: What in the world would I do without these people? I dread the start of school because it means less time spent with them. I also wouldn't know how to get through school without some of my new found friends. If it weren't for them, I'd still be sitting at home wondering what on earth BOSS is and probably ending up wasting one year of my life. So yes, I've learned the importance of friendship this week.

I caught the opening ceremony of the Olympics just now with Bao and Jen. I must say it was a spectacular performance and it got us all so hyped up for the Olympics! The performances were swell as well! Wow, I wish I were there! It was really a sight to behold. Too bad the whole thing took really long though! So I couldn't risk missing the last bus back. It was so much fun watching the whole thing at Jen's place. Great company, awesome show and amazing food totally made my day. I reckon it's the ideal way to spend time with friends (: I wish we had more of such chill out sessions! If only time permits. Time is running short and I don't wish for this period to end. True, I've made some good new friends but yet, I am not ready to start a new phase of my life just as yet. It seems too soon, no? Maybe it's just me.

Then there's some things which just has to piss you off. Perhaps I'm getting less tolerant. But can you really blame me? I've tried time and again to forget and move on, and yet, things keep happening and they get worse and worse each time. I can no longer be completely honest because I fear for the reaction I'd get. I've begun to hide things. Not intentionally, really. I just want things to remain the way they are because maybe I'm stupid. I have no idea. This issue has been fucking me up so badly. It's like I'm torn into two. It's frustrating and yet, I have no guts to face it head on. Conflicting emotions and yet, no balls. What a perfect combination. I just hope things can be sorted out quickly. Thanks to those who've spared their ears with the long story (: It has really helped lots!

MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home