huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Some Random Updates

It's been a while since I've last updated so here's just some random, jumbled up thoughts/happenings in my life:

- I wanna become a semi-vegetarian. Ever since reading about how becoming vegetarian can help stop global climate change and having always not fancied meats such as pork and beef, I'd really like to try it for a bit. It's just gonna be chicken, fish and my green veggies. We'll see how that works out though before thinking about anything more.
- I think I wanna do a detox as well. I feel that my body has accumulated junk thanks to studying at macs and late night suppers and I think they need to go. Need to think of a proper time to do so though and not to mention where to get the kit from. I think it'll do me some good though!
- Joy rides and suppers at 2 or 3am are good ways to destress and have fun! The simple pleasures in life just are the best sometimes.
- I think I have become a frequent patron of Macs near my house already. All the studying there. It's been pretty productive though, considering how the bed always beckons when I'm at home.
- Solitare and spongebob are a good combination to relax after some studying. I can't believe how we crashed on the sofa and watched a good half hour of Spongebob that day. I like Patrick!
- My brain is officially over-used and fried. I cannot wait for Thursday!
- I feel weird not having someone to relate my day to. It's merely been a week and already, it feels odd. I need to be more independent in some sense. Ugh, the issue still bugs me now and then. I need to put in a box and set it aside, at least for 4 more days.
- There're plenty of things I'd like to do once the dreaded papers are over!
- I need to start running everyday or have some lean mean exercise regime to get geared up. I hope that works out, it will contribute to getting the junk out of my body.
- I miss everyone. Except for those I see almost everyday.
- I need a weekly dosage of Grey's, Big Bang and Heroes. They are my saving graces. Amazing how they do teach you a thing or two about life and laughter. What would I do without them?

That's about it. Excuse the randomness. I'm exhausted and it's time to sleep.

xoxo
MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home