huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

i'm kinda wondering how long this blog will last,

and kinda feeling very odd now.

good news and bad news. pick!

1)good news.
i found housemates! well hopefully we'll stick together. shimei asked me today if i wanted to stay with her,erica and sangeeth. and she asked me to ask jima too. and i just did and she knew abt it alr and she's all for it so yay!! erica's this girl from hk that i dont know v well but she seems nice enough, and sangeeth's this indian brit girl who's damn funny. =)

2)bad news.
father screamed at me on skype yesterday *sheepish* cause of my results, and cause i booked an air ticket that was too expensive. sigh and he wants to BUY a house here which is a gd idea i agree but which is rather leceh. and i feel odd being my friends' landlord. hopefully ill end up not buying a house please pleaseeeee. aiyah, seriously it's sucky that i dont like the way my dad treats me and i know it doesnt matter cause what he says is not true( he insinuated that i have everything here and that i have no excuse to not do well and hence i am BAD) but i cant help feeling quite affected. basket lah. the one thing messing up my otherwise lovely life. for goodness sake im almost 20. i still feel sad when daddy scolds me. am i a kid or what!!

jima's knocking for dinner. see ya. let me know if u face the same thing ild be happy to share misery (:

shan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home