huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's Been A While






Yes, it's been a while since I've been here, ages in fact.
Well, it's the festive season once again. Amazing how time flies. I cannot believe that January is coming to an end already, feels so short.
So far, things have been going well. Finally worked some stuff out, made a great new friend and caught up with the usual gang (: The only thing that can be better is work. I have stats tomorrow and I haven't been able to do my tutorial cos Vista's down. Great. And there's a quiz tomorrow. Ugh. What a way to be back in school :/
Anyway, the past few days have been great! Catching up with the family and some others have been good! I like the fact that we can talk even though we haven't seen each other in ages! I guess that's what family's for aye? Makes me feel really thankful.
I've been addicted to How I Met Your Mother and Private Practice. Awesome shows by the way. Even though How I Met Your Mother is supposed to be a comedy, I think what the friends in that show share is very sweet. I am thankful that I do have such friends around, the kind that stick with you through thick and thin and the ones that you are just able to pour your heart and soul out to. Or how Jen puts it, the kind that you can just lie beside and talk to. I am really thankful for that and it just took a few people to make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside (: I'm so lucky to have such sweet friends around. Those willing to stay up till late to help with my essay and those who have been constantly there, listening to me. I'm really very blessed. So thank you to each and every one of you, for being who you are (:
Alright, guess it's time to go back to Private Practice and attempt to do some stats before tomorrow.
Have a good CNY!

xoxo
MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home