huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Summer

Realise I haven't done up a proper post about the holidays yet.
So summer's finally here. Still feels pretty surreal and weird cos I'm just not used to having so much free time! Funny what uni life does to you. The holidays have been great so far. A good balance of home time and going out. It does feel that there's limited things to do here though! Did a lot of random things, which turned out to be really fun! Great catching up with people too (:
Rugby has been good too! Feels like I'm learning a lot of new things and working on my individual skills. Really enjoy trainings and the suppers after. Am glad to be able to train without having to think about school work now. Can't wait to play again after all those weeks of breaks!

On a more random note, I wish I were more courageous in certain aspects. I realise I'm a real coward when it comes to talking about certain things or facing certain things for that matter. It's a problem I've had for a long time and never really gotten down to solving it. I told myself to do it but I backed out last minute yesterday. I know it cannot go on any longer. I will get this solved. Aye, if only it was as easy as my friends say it would be.

xoxo
MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home