huayshan and marianne

Monday, July 20, 2009

nyeh

gymmed today but when my mother sent me to the supermarket to buy feminine products guess what i came out of the store with. yup, 2 packets of feminine products and a packet of sour-cream-and-onion cottage chips. NYEHHHHHH i have absolutely no self control!

aiya.

anyway on a less depressing subject....

random i-want list:
1)black skinny jeans but the good kind. my 20-dollar ones from bugis street let me down. the button popped out when i was putting it on one day. should have listened to my jeans then sigh. then maybe i would have started shedding the weight earlier!! NYEH

2)i still want my chanel classsic flap.

3)i want takopachi and bubble tea now damnit!

4)this is random but i want to do a manicure and i want the colour to be baby pink, stella if you're there remember the pink i had when we did our manicures together?

zzzzzzzz sleepy time.

huay shan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home