huayshan and marianne

Saturday, August 29, 2009

HUAY SHAN

i put my name up there*points* cause I'm proud of myself. Cause I love myself! Cause I'm pleased with the person I've become and the things I have done.

YAY im home(: and was a bit anxious about dad snapping out of his nice mood but nope, still nice. I panicked for a bit cause the bottle of duty-free wine i bought for daddy collided with a wall with the loudest CLANG! PANICKED LIKE CRAP and wanted to turn back to buy another but too late, passed the barriers already. and i tried to feel the bottle through the plastic bag and i felt a few dents which drove me into a frenzy but i later discovered, after coming up with 5 very good excuses as to why the bottle ended up in that state, that the bottle is just shaped weirdly. meh.

my mcq was ok..... in general i think i did okay maybe even better than ok but i cant stop worrying cause I'm worried I may have made silly mistakes here and there that add up and end up with a FAIL but wish me luck!!

drove for first time with my new license, am pleased (: going shopping with mum tmr cause she has day off. :))))))) my messed up life is starting to patch itself up and the holes are filling in slowly...

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home