huayshan and marianne

Friday, August 28, 2009

School Woes

It's merely week 2 in school and already I'm overwhelmed with work.
Perhaps it's due to the fact that I've skipped almost a week of school and I'm coming back when things are kicking into full swing.
The transition is definitely not easy, especially when I'm picking up something new and I have new responsibilities along the way. Bouncing back from a 3 month plus hiatus plus recovering from an illness simultaneously is pretty challenging. I think I'm coping alright but there's still much that can be improved on. I have to get used to the hectic lifestyle again.
That being said, my life is slowly picking up pace again. It's good for a change but I surely need some breather time once in a while. I just have to find a way to balance things out. I am thinking of taking up yoga, it would do my mind some good I think. I'm just not sure if it can fit my schedule.
Sigh, decisions.

Oh well, back to the dreaded assignment.

MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home