huayshan and marianne

Friday, January 08, 2010

MY FINGERS HURT!!!

SHIT playing the guitar isn't as easy as i thought!! i looked up the chords and learnt how to tune the damn thing and all so i was like, righto i'm all set! but bloody hell tuning wasn't that bad but

1) Fingers. HURT. numb. HURT.
2) I can't play the chords right! They don't sound very clear and despite everyone saying I have lovely svelte fingers, they suck at holding the strings down!! AIYYAYAIII!! easy ones like E minor and A major are okay but G and D major ARE ANNOYINGLY DIFFICULT!!! YAARRGH!!
3) spent whole day messing with guitar, no work done!!!
4) Erica is BACK!! didn't know she would be!! HAPPY!!!! =))))

okay pictures of the stufff!!!

isn't my bedsheet cute! it's fishie-printed with the words fish, sea and ocean written all over it! uh and that's the gift box from Hanteng, liesel, debo, chengwei, annsiong and lina(:

and so it says on the card!
OMG they know my deepest darkest desires!! I've always wanted a pearl bracelet. like a simple nice one, I've held out on buying cheap ones cause I wanted a nice decent one, and I actually got a nice one from my mom(it was my grandma's i think, but it has this gold clasp that i dont really fancy so this is PERFECT!!)

THE GORGEOUS NECKLACE!!! and earrings. sorry im more excited abt the necklace, it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, I'm going to wear it super often-I would wear it everyday but erica got me a necklace to so I'll have to alternate(:

CHONGER'S STUFFF!!!! ((: the bag is PERFECT and the turtle is SHO CUTE!!

thanks so much guys I know it must have taken lotsa time to get everything together and the posting must have been inconvenient but you just made this grumpy little girl very very happy.

UGH ok have to do some work!!!!!

I WILL MASTER THE GUITAR.

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home