huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

twenty ten.

elise
=))
my awesome hawaiian baked rice!!!

Elise coming was probably my favourite birthday present(:

avatar is GOOD!

no point making so many new year resolutions. i've decided to make 3 and keep them:

1) I will continue exercising regularly despite cold, exhaustion, laziness etc.
2) I will make an effort to be consistent with my work.
3) Instead of focusing on what other people have that I don't, I will focus on making myself a better person and on making myself happy and proud.. to be myself!

short and sweet.

huayshan

oh... and 4) FINALLY learn to play the guitar. i've been wasting a lot of time on the internet trying to learn and i think i kiiiinda get it. im gonna buy a guitar off argos and start playing after my exam cant wait!!!! =)))

p/s hahaha i was a bit worried cause this song i like and wanted to learn to play needs something called a capo to be attached to the guitar but argos is out of capos and i cant be bothered to go out to buy it so i youtubed "how to make a capo" and HAHAHA there was this video with one made outta a pencil and two rubberbands it's hilarious!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home