huayshan and marianne

Saturday, May 15, 2010

:(

it's been four hectic days of exams with three papers squashed in a day and I can finally take a breather. I still have exams though, two next week one the week after. and I feel so so so depressed now, I'm not sure if I passed everything and it's just getting me down cause i studied hard and I actually stayed up till 5 last night and DRANK coffee, i never drink coffee and somehow it always feels like i'm never good enough and now i've gotta deal with three more exams when i'm feeling so down and i've got to await potentially bad news =( it's so hard, i don't think i was cut out for this and i feel sad :( the paper i did badly in in january was the easiest to me though it was the other two that bugged me =(

sad and tired.

huayshan

*edit* im feeling better now sorry for whining!!!!!!! anyway i was thinking about sth funny that happened- somehow when i started writing i realised that my pinky was bleeding so when i wrote i left red blood spots all over my paper hahahahha so i wrote an apology on one of the papers with the most blood spots on it saying sorry for the pink spots, my finger is bleeding! HAHAHAAHAHHA

i am feeling better, pheww :)

5 Comments:

Blogger stella said...

haha huayshan, your pinky story is so funny! it reminds me of myself! like when i was in p3, there were a few times when i had exams and the questions were reallyreally hard. i was convinced that the teachers never taught those stuff before, so i wrote a short letter to the marker on the side. it was something like,
Dear Sir,
I am sorry I could not ans this question. I have studied so hard but I still have no idea how to do this problem. My teacher has not taught anything like this. It is very unfair for me. I hope you can understand.

Haha. im such pathetic retard :D

7:06 AM  
Blogger huayshan and marianne said...

HAHAHHAHAHAAHAH stella u are so cute!!!!!!! i can imagine the examiner going awwww so cute!! heehee :D

7:09 AM  
Blogger The Faux Fashionista said...

Hello! Thank you for dropping by my blog.

Glad you're feeling better now, but really, try not to beat yourself up over things that have passed (like exams) because the outcome is beyond your control now :) The most important thing is that you gave it your best and with a clear conscience *hugs*

10:01 AM  
Blogger huayshan and marianne said...

hello!! aw thank YOU for dropping by. and thanks for the comforting words too reading things like that always make me smile :)haha all the best to you too :))

7:49 AM  
Blogger zuyim aka yim said...

Please update your blog.haha!:D

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home