huayshan and marianne

Sunday, October 03, 2010

about being redundant and stupid.

one thing i've learnt about being in hosps is that you really have to be perseverant and patient. Out of the 15 hours i did last night 12 were pure crap and only the last 3 hours were productive- i was close to leaving after having only 1 hour of sleep in the very awesome doc's lounge but my friend and i decided to stay and we learnt a lot from the consultant- and i felt super zzzz cause the guy with me was very smart and kept answering the qns but not in a competitive way, he's a nice guy, and the consultant kept talking to him and telling him stuff and not me which upset me but i kept telling myself nono just keep trying cause seriously, i have two choices- mope and feel stupid or work harder, keep trying and eventually get somewhere.

enough abt that, moving on to funner things..... fraid there's nothing. so sad!!! i'm liking my house a lot this year, its really nice and yea, im pretty content with everything now, nothing's bugging me. good.

got work. night!!

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home