huayshan and marianne

Saturday, February 05, 2011

about my belated resolutions

Sometimes when you feel like life is all haphazardy and there are a billion things you need to fix, you can make things better by making a plan.

1) I will start reading books so that my English will stop deteriorating!! Omg it actually depresses me cause I've been finding it a bit difficult lately to string a grammatically correct sentence together. I want to kill myself.

2) I will keep running in Hereford cause I don't want to be fat and because it's the one thing that keeps me sane.

3) I will work consistently and I will not despair even when it seems like I am the stupidest person on earth and I will never finish studying. I will not complain, I will plod on doggedly.

After weeks of feeling like the stupidest person on earth, I finally had a feel-good moment today- keep in mind that I really am very dumb, and that I know nothing when doctors ask questions- 2 patients gave my GP positive feedback about me and he beamed at me so proudly I was positively glowing with delight. I'm really lousy at sciency stuff so I'm hoping I can revel in my little happy moment here without sounding arsey..?

WORK. tired.

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home