huayshan and marianne

Sunday, January 16, 2011

about my 3daysoff(:

It's been such a nice weekend.. I have every alternate Friday off now- I really don't know why they're being so kind to us, they usually do something evil like make us come in at 2pm for a compulsory tutorial so the whole day is kinda ruined but i guess they've decided to be nice! for once!

I've done so many small things- went out for pancakes (mmmm apple and cinnamon), went to run, went shopping, bought a glittery silver wallet from forever 21. My two Asos dresses came today also, NICE!!!! (:

Tomorrow I have to run with Shi-Mei, go see some friends and say bye before I leave and then Erica's coming back yay!! and go to the supermarket to buy food, then take the 5.30pm train to Hereford and watch a film with the medics, I'm majorly excited cause one of the girls is a horror film buff also and she says she has a good film on her laptop *WHOOPEE!*

Everything is going peachy, and it's nice but it just makes me wonder sometimes- am i not taking enough risks or putting myself out there enough? Surely life can't be THIS uncomplicated? Ah. Thinking too much. My life will probably get messed up when the exams come anyway, considering my current laziness.

Okay aiyah give up lah i'll start work on Monday, now go learn Here Without You on Barbarella.

Tah!

Huay Shan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home