huayshan and marianne

Friday, February 04, 2011

about something a little bit awkward.

I am so tired. so so so tired. :(

But it's been a reasonably okay week, I saw a couple of operations I really enjoyed seeing- I had a lecture on piles last week and when I saw that it was among the lists of surgery that was to be done for the day i got WAY excited and went along to watch it, it wasn't pleasant looking but was nice seeing things in real life when you read about them in books.

Saw lots of butts and external genitalia this week haha, today I had the weirdest teaching session ever. I had a teaching session with 4 others- at 6pm- on the female pelvic examination, aka vaginal examination. The facilitator was like yea, you practice on the model a couple of times then you'll have a go on me, and I was like *eyes bulge out* ??? But it went quite well for me, i tried to look at it as an anatomical thing instead of a person, it helped ease the awkwardness and I kept jabbering on to the lady about whether she was cold or in pain blabla.. haha interesting experience INDEED.

OH and another old man asked if I was single, I said I wasn't. Not gonna go through the whole number asking nonsense again zz.

And apparently it's chinese new year today!!! hahahaha oman.......

okay. saturday's medball. Hopefully it'll be fun!

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home