huayshan and marianne

Friday, January 21, 2011

about STRESS

i am extremely stressed out- I dont like to whine about work cause everyone is busy but i really really really have a lot to do-

1) I have to speak to the parents of 2 babies, 4 acute patients and 3 chronic patients and write up their notes.

2) I have to develop questionnaires and go to primary schools for some research project thing

3) I have to study my lecture notes for exams in March

4) I have to read up on hospital notes cause OMG i am so STUPID, i just dont know enough, i don't study hard enough and I'm not thorough enough. Other medics will be shocked that I know so little.

5) I have to find 6 patients in hospital and follow them up and write up notes on them

6) I have to find a way to make my learning in hospital more productive- I almost cried today cause I've not taken blood for 2 months and today I tried again and failed, made the poor old lady bleed like mad, I felt so bad and I've just lost my confidence all over again :(

ARGH.

rant over, SORRY!!

Interesting things that happened last week............ helped out in a breast removal surgery, FUN! Nothing else exciting really happened.. Ah sometimes I just feel very pensive about things, because this term is mostly about following up on patients- I found one and we get along nicely and I see her almost everyday- it all started out with an ulcerated foot but when I saw her today she mentioned it may have to get amputated and it's just really different when you actually kinda know the person better- i felt so bad for her and I actually got mad at the doctors, but that's ridiculous cause I'm supposed to be on their side! It's an odd feeling that is.

SOOOOOO tired, but it's going to be a long hectic weekend. Goodnight (:

huayshan

2 Comments:

Blogger zuyim aka yim said...

Cheers!if not take me as your sample so that you could deal with the blood thing.:D *kidding*or maybe try on some animals,eh?Anyway,shan i believe you'll find a way and get it done!*ushh*:)

12:22 PM  
Blogger huayshan and marianne said...

haha hello! i just saw this sorry, aw thank you but i wouldn't wanna hurt you haha. ill have to practice on an orange or old people. :) Thanks again hope all's well with you!!

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home