huayshan and marianne

Monday, December 20, 2010

about simple pleasures

Because I'll be spending about 10 out of 14 days of my break in London(and hopefully Copenhagen and Berlin if it would #%$@@$## STOP SNOWING) and because I have an exam after, I've spent the past two days in school studying- it's damn loser and damn sad but it needs to be done, and I've done it argh, im pleased with myself.

So as I was reading about cohort studies and Kaplan-Meier survival analysis I decided to take a break and check Marcus and I found a lovely email from my mom saying she was very proud of me and that she loves me (: Got me through the rest of the day and when I got back, I found a plate of food on the living room table- Sunday Roast with roast pheasant(reminds me of Roald Dahl heh the little boy and the father who kept hunting pheasants), roast potatoes, brussel sprouts, STUFFING (OMG love it), carrots, broccoli and two yorkshire puddings- Anna and her dad had cooked in the afternoon and saved me some food, I was so so happy! You can't imagine how nice it is to come back to nice warm food.

Just have to study hard tomorrow again and I can enjoy my time in London :))) Going to watch blood brothers with some friends and I'm planning to take a nice picture with Jima with my short hair to use as my FB profile picture! =))))

BYE!

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home