huayshan and marianne

Sunday, January 09, 2011

about... everything!

okay. What's been happening. Hmm exam's over, it went fine actually- i panic too much sometimes but when I do the exam I realise I did study so why the heck was I worrying so much about not being able to do the questions? Like what did I expect, the exams to be about things not in the syllabus? But it's hard ah, when I'm actually studying, I always think that I won't know anything haha.

And moving on to pictures of the holiday. Can i just say I look very ugly cause when you're cold you don't bother trying to be pretty, you just do whatever is necessary to stay warm. In my case Ï consider wrapping myself up like a pig in a blanket necessary.

At the Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp, it was FRICKIN FREEZING!!!
still at the camp..
Nyhavn, it's famous for some unfathomable reason, this is in Copenhagen. There are nice restaurants along the street and some vintage looking boats bobbing around but.. zzzz nothing that appeals to me.
Okay I'm really crap at sightseeing- the gate behind is quite famous, I don't know why either. Ya I know you're smacking your forehead now. That bear is mean, he asked for money after taking the picture with us.
This was me in Sachsenhausen. THAT WAS HOW COLD I WAS!!!
There's a story behind this (still in concentration camp, as you can probably tell, it was my favourite part of the whole trip). But to cut things short, this used to be a building where some prisoners were killed, bless their souls.
heh, this was in the king's gardens in Copenhagen.

x x x x


I'm going to Hereford tomorrow! Will be staying there till Thurs. It's gonna be a weekly thing, excited! But obviously people think I'm a loser and am weird for wanting to go. NYEH

I got Taylor Swift's new album and it is AMAZING!!!!

everything's been okay otherwise.. oh yea i've been shopping a lot the past month and I really feel quite petrified by my sudden appetite for dresses, I swear I used to have more self control. But they're so pretty, and they're on sale, owh :( I don't know what it is with girls but we NEED TO SHOP!!!!! :((

okay time to zzzzzzzz.

*hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home