huayshan and marianne

Saturday, December 18, 2010

about my HAIRTHDAY

Finished school today, 2 week break, exams, worried.

But got a decent 2 weeks planned, going to be in london quite a fair bit and seeing a couple of people so am quite looking forward to it actually!

Moving on.....

HAIR.

I have short hair now. To cut a long story short, I decided to do it cause when I was in EBF's house I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror as I put my coat on- and you know how your hair gets caught so it looks like you have short hair- I liked how I looked, cut my hair off. I like my new look, though some people say I look like a Chinese Mushroom.

BIRTHDAY.

Not to be presumptuous or anything.... but this is just me thinking aloud about the things I want :)

1) Mcfly CD (latest one with shine a light ah not the old one)
2) Glee soundtrack
3) A hair straightener
3) An Abercrombie work shirt(58 pounds omg)
4) Cutesy hairclips cause yours truly has short hair that is fun to mess with!!
5) The motivation to run
6) The snow to go away
7) To pass my exams (okay we're going off track here haha..)
8) A nice sling bag to bring to hospitals(This will probs be my bday gift to myself)
9) Another work skirt(Can this also be my birthday gift to myself heh)

Oh and another thing I think may be blogworthy haha, my housemate got into a bit of a fix last night so when I had to go to get her the morning after pill and had to pretend that I had unprotected sex cause you're not supposed to buy the pill for somebody else. Had to keep myself from buckling under the woman's judgemental stare, there were so many people in the pharmacy and I had to march up and whisper "Can I have the morning after pill?" and she went "HA?"and i had to say it louder, omg mortifying. HAHAHA

be safe kiddoes.


huayshan




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home